Horseback Riding Lessons
Activity holidays for all the Family and Friends:
Golf, Horseriding and English lessons – English Tuition for Adults –
Holidays in the North West of Ireland
Five Counties Holidays organises Holidayprogrammes for all the family and friends :Riding, Hiking, Biking, Golf etc.
Discover the North West and discover Ireland at its best! This is really the greenest region of the Emerald Isles… unblemished, uncrowded and at the moment completely undiscovered.
Accommodation in Ardmourne House, which is the McElhill family’s quiet country residence outside Castlederg, Co. Tyrone.
English Lessons and Horseriding:
- English Language and Horse Riding Irish Family Holidays with the Mcelhill Family in Ardmourne House.
- Horse Riding and English Language Tuition 3 to 4 hours English Language Tuition each day
- Maximum group size 6 persons.
- We make sure each student gets the tuition they need to improve their level of English.
- Each day after English class you will go horse riding into the quiet countryside or stay in the arenas where you can learn new riding skills or improve on your existing skills.
- You will own your own horse for your entire stay. This programme is suited to both teenagers and adults.
English Tuition for Adults:
- Ireland’s friendly people and unique heritage of culture and literature provides the perfect place for your English language study.
- You can explore Ireland’s beautiful countryside with training the English language.
- Our Language School will meet all your as far as English conversation / fluency and Business
- English/Cambridge Level I are concerned.
- Our experienced and qualified teachers has been teaching English as a Foreign Language for many years. They are qualified in International Studies and Communications Studies and have a
- full TEFL Certificate.
- Now it is time for some relaxation such as walking cycling or horseriding along wooded pathways or on quiet country lanes.
Horseback Riding Lessons for Adults:
- Horseback Riding Lessons for Beginners over 30 years of age.
- Horseback riding is a healthful pastime that you’re never too old to learn. Even the novice older rider will soon be at ease and pleased with the sense of personal accomplishment and satisfaction that comes from learning to care for and ride a horse.
- We can offer you two weeks intensivity training to learn
- Horseback Riding – Very private – Very quiet – On the countryside of Ireland.
- Lessons are conducted generally on a one-on-one basis and in a very small group setting (max. 4 Persons).
- You will be given a horse which is safe and quiet in all respects.
One of our professional Riding Instructors is with you at any time during your stay.
- Horseriding at the Horse Holiday Farm – The Farm is situated in the most beautiful and untouched area of the Green Island – directly on the North West Atlantic coastline.
- Here you will find the blue waters of the Atlantic Ocean, the golden beaches, the green fields, the mountains and the clear waters of the streams and mountain lakes.
- We have horses to suit all abilities of rider. They are well mannered and experienced and very sure-footed.
- The very experienced, as well as the less experienced, are well catered for with us.
Five Counties Holidays Ltd.
Castlederg, Co. Tyrone
For more Informations fill the Form:
Enquiries and Reservation
or phone us:
0044 28816 70291
or send us a message:
Fax: 0044 28816 70933
Email: [email protected]
Detailed descriptions you will find on our homepage: